Perfect for summer,用我最喜欢的蔬菜做的，Asparagus Bhajias are my new favourite.
Eaten hot with a cold beer or cider to enjoy it with,在夏天有户外活动是个很好的开始。
- 8 Asparagus stalks,quartered
- 1 red onion,chopped
- 1 red chilli,chopped
- 2 tablespoons semolina
- 100 grams gram flour
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 70 ml water
- In a bowl,mix the gram flour and set aside.
- In a separate bowl,mix together the asparagus,onions,chilli and coriander and add the spices.Mix it all up well.
- Add the spiced vegetables to the flour and slowly pour in 70ml water.
- Mix still slightly sticky but not too runny.
- Now fill a wok/karai with oil 3/4 full and heat.
- Once hot,lower the heat to medium.
- Add batches of the mixture in to fry until golden.Simply take a handful and vwin.com徳赢网press it together firmly before placing into the oil.
- Let the fried ones sit on a piece of kitchen paper to drain off any oil and enjoy hot.